Flood and Water Damage :
The harmful effects of water damage can be sharply reduced by prompt and proper action in United States. Some procedures are obvious while others require the services of an experienced professional. In every case, the application of antimicrobial and other treatments are critical to the long-term success of the project.
You Can Help:
- Call SMC Rinc Disaster Response of 805-388-1409 & 800-579-7599 immediately when water damage is discovered.
- Identify the source of water and extent of saturation.
- Identify expensive art objects or other items of unusual value.
- Discuss your concerns openly.
We are your 24 hour water restoration experts: SMC Rinc Disaster Response of 805-388-1409 & 800-579-7599, Most cleaning or construction firms are not trained or equipped to handle flood or fire damage, it is strongly recommended that you contact a qualified restoration contractor to coordinate your project in United States.
- We have the technical expertise and are professionally equipped to take care of these special occurrences.
- We extract all water from carpets, padding, upholstery and fabrics.
- We treat all affected areas with an antimicrobial disinfectant to prevent formation of odor and mildew.
- We use high volume air movers and commercial dehumidifiers to speed dry.
- We evaluate sub-floor and walls for structural damage. We finish the project with a quality cleaning service